Carpentier/GEM Part Ways

Guess we could see that coming.

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He's a great driver and a great guy,but he got in with a shady bunch at GEM. His crew chief over their doesn't deserve to be PC's umbrella girl, a complete clod. I wish the worst for GEM, too bad because I like Kahne. Credit to PC for defending his idiotic team with a smile all this time. He got more out of that car then it was set up for.
I agree with you. He's a class act and I was sad to see him associated with GEM. I hope he can find a ride, I enjoyed listening to him on the scanner, he was always so polite and happy.
Yeah...hopefully GEM is the next DEI. May it sink and rest in peace.
Nope, no peace for GEM
i wish PC could get a sponsor and come to RGM.... i think those 2 would be good teammates
man, that would be an awesome combo. Who knows what's coming, it's going to be a looooong winter if RG doesn't tell us what's happening for '09. I wanna know
PC's qualifying abilities alone make him worth hiring, look at the hacks like Jeff Burton who can't qualify but in Childress car limps into the chase. Put PC or RG in a similar car and see what happens. Oh yeah, RG won. A couple anyway. Seems sooooo long ago.
Dude...Jeff Burton is no hack. There are a million hacks out there but Jeff Burton isn't one of them. Burton is single handedly responsible for making Childress a factor again. If you had said Clint Bowyer, I would've agreed with you.
oh, he's a hack too
No, that's Reed Sorenson. ESPN had a misprint.
I would love for a Canadian company to step up and sponser Patrick or put up the money for JV to return to the fold. They both are very talented drivers and desrerve a fair shot. Andrew Ranger is a young up and coming Canadian that with some financial backing I think would succeed in NASCAR but saying that there has been a lot of oppurtunities for a Canadian companies to step up and nobody has.

Robby will always be my main man but it sure is nice having someone from my homeland in the race to root for too.
Canadian companies have no incentive to sponsor drivers in a U.S. venue.
They have next to zero return on investment.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service