Join in as Robby Gordon marches to the front of the pack ( well, after riding around the back for the first 450 miles..lol ) . Guess we will see how many wrecks he can avoid and hopefully the pitstops will be good.

Views: 117

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I agree...100%.
I would still rather Smith be 1st and Robby 9th.
It looked like tony even got close to going below the yellow...
If you look at the replay Regan was not forced below the yellow, he has a brake pedal, he could've used it. Tony didn't even touch Regan. Tony can use that yellow line as an out of bounds. The rule according the Doug Richert (just now on Speed Report) is even if you get forced below the line you can't advance your position. It's a black and white call. Regan shouldn't have done that. Now, if I'm Nascar, I don't know that I boot him to 19th. I think putting him in second is appropriate. However, bottom line, Tony won.
Something about braking when you have a run on a guy with 1 lap to go in a race sound stupid.

I understand the rule is for safety...but in this situation it failed horribly.

Is there a penalty for blocking? Give the win to Menard.
Race2Win.net shows Robby 8th and Regan Smith 18th.
As Robby said, Nascar just makes it up as they go along, but we all knew that anyway. Hey, I'll take 8th over 9th any day of the week. Sorry, Regan.
I wonder what everyones opinion would be if Robby had gotten screwed.
ummm we wouldn't be having this discussion, lol. great run for robby woohooo and i still have all my nails.......
They used my comments on the tires in the post race show, haha!
FLA checking in
This is the 08 chat where is 09

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service