We've talked about who the best talent is in Nascar, let's flip it around and decide who s the top ten worst. Here are the criteria. Let's not pick on rookies or those new to the sport. They must have sucked for a min. of 3 years in Nascar. Who are the top 5 worst, how the hell did he get that ride, drivers? Here's my opinion.

1. Michael Waltrip
2. Elliott Sadler
3. Reed Sorenson
4. Travis Kvapil
5. Casey Mears

Note: JJ Yeley would've made the list if he still had a ride.

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alot of people would say Robby Gordon should make the list.
I do, is that ok ?
Oh, so the poll is about listening and following directions. Gotcha! Here I thought the poll was about driving. LOL Love the guy, but he does lack skills in that area.
1 Derrick Cope....I know he doesn't drive cup anymore but still sucks
2 Todd Bodine.... see #1
3 Michael Waltrip
4 Casey Mears
5 Jeremy Mayfield
I recently went to the truck race here in Vegas and it is so much better than a cup race! Those guys get out there and actually race each other! Everyone is too scared right now to have contact with someone who's in the chase. That's BS. I'd pay to go to a truck race over a cup race any day.
"Michael Waltrip is the worst driver in NASCAR, period"

Clint Bowyer is a smart man!
I will give you an AMEN! I would think that him and Todd BLOW-dine have got to be the biggest no talent losers to ever grace a race track.......if not for there older brothers, Mikey would be working at Arron's selling TV's and Blow-dine would be a poster boy for birth control!
Hey,it ain't a race unless a Bodine hits the wall. LOL.
Life aint FAIR....damn have a little fun it won't kill ya.....!
Don't take it so seriously...it's all in good fun.
First let me say, I love these two guys as people. They do lots of work for Autism, Hermie has an autistic daughter. I have an autistic son, and I respect them for the work they do. But....
Elliott Sadler. Elliott is very fan friendly and one hell of a nice guy. But...I think he's hung around too long. He has little talent, but has had luck from time to time that gave him a couple of wins and good finishes. When I was first introduced to NASCAR in 2001, I became his fan after that legendary wreck at 'dega. And I liked the cute car. Then I learned what racing was really about, did research and when I realized Elliott helped Ray screw Jeremy, I couldn't support him anymore.
I think Hermie is worse. And though he's really nice too, why does SPEED keep him around? I can't stand listening to him. Elliott is great on camera and I think he has a future there, but he needs to hang up the helmet and let someone with talent get in the car.
he already had Elliott all lined up before he canned Jeremey. The whole thing was done really badly. no class at all.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service