Robby starts 39th today and his car wasn't all that good in practice yesterday. Chalk it up to Robby just not being that good at Kansas.Hopefully good luck comes his way and he gets a decent finish.

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Basically unless there is huge wreck that takes out a bunch of the field, this race is not worth watching as far as Robby is concerned.
That says it all
I think someone needs to bitch slap everyone at RGM and tell them to start racing from the heart damit!!!
Emotions aren't allowed, at RGM. Neither is free speech.
How bout Casey Mears? I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'll be payin attention to what he does next year.
helluva nice guy
I don't remember RG making so many stupid mistakes in past years. It's like his concentration just isn't there. Does he even want to be in a car anymore? you start to wonder
chiefs intercept and then fumble! go broncos! atleast they still have some hope of a good day.
NOOOOOOO!!!
Yeah, Robby's had his head up his ass since late spring. Anybody who tries to fix it, off with their job!
we probably know why but sure can't mention it
I don't give a shit, talk about whatever you want.
his mind is occupied by everything else going on in his life first would be his kid then the long list of shit from nascrap

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service