POSITIVE COMMENTS AND POSITIVE RACE CHAT FROM HERE UNTIL CHECKERED!!! INCLUDING MYSELF!!! THIS IS THE TURN AROUND!!!! GAS ON!!!!!! BIG DOG STARTING TO WAG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN I GET A GAS ON!! HOU YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS JOHN M. WE ARE 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GAS ON BILL

WE ARE 7!
with Kirk on board and a car that good looking we cant lose!

GAS ON ROBBY!
YES!!! The crazy cheerleader is back and pompoms are ready to cheer RG on to a great finish! Let's all find our happy place and join the chat in a good mood. No bitching no whining allowed.
As the great Chris LeDoux sang, 'there's a $5 fine for whining'
Rose colored glasses back on, for those of you who remember from the old site.
Some people would say you and I never removed the rose colored glasses. Glad they are back in style.

GOOOO ROBBY!!!
Man that car looks incredible, I'm a big fan of John Menard, I've spent a bundle at his stores. I've gained 10 lbs from all the Little Debbie crap I bought when they sponsored my man Marcos. Sponsorship works, I buy what they tell me like a robot. I promise to spend another $10,000 at Menards this year if he'll just give RG the full deal already and quit screwing around.
No Menards around here, all we have is Smoke Depot and Blowes....
Home Depot screwed me so bad on flooring once that I'll never go back, not even if they sponsored my kart racing, though I am a TS fan. Lowes is pretty good, it's no Menards. Robby needs stability, he needs to add a second car for Paul Menard and John could $$$$$$$$$ carry the whole operation.
Letting go of CAPS LOCK saves lives.

I'm digging the car. If Robby lets Kirk do his job its a top 20 day for sure. Robby is a beast on Concrete.
Thank god harrahs stopped being his sponsor, that was getting expensive j/k
car looks awesome!!!!
kick ass and gas on RG7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAS ON ROBBY! I can feel the positive vibes a-flowing! It's time for the luck to fall our way. It's gonna be a great race!!!!
Kirk keep RG on the lead lap and a good finish!!!!

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service