Hearing the new Foreman at RGM's facility is none other than Johnny Kaiser .

Views: 270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool deal. I like that he is surrounding himself with people he is familiar with.
Hate to ask the stupid question, but who is Johnny Kaiser?
One bad ass mutha fucker... All off road... All the time... a self made engineer, faber and total out of the box thinker.
He has been there for 3 weeks.

It's been said, whenever the off road guys come out, the cars are that much more sweeter in quality.
I wonder what's going to happen with Alpha? Or is going over to RGM East just a temp thing? I would assume it is, as the plan was for GEM to buy RGM and Johnny would not have gone back to be apart of GEM. Last I heard he still had some projects in the works. Also I know RG's CORR truck was close as its a roller, but I did not think it was done. I know Welchels been running his Alpha Pro 2 and one other Pro 2 was done, but I thought their was still one more on the jig. I wonder if RG's truck was put on the back burner or if it was moved to RG's off-road shop to be finished there.

Hopefully Johnny remembers what its like to work for Robby.
I heard the CORR truck was going to be ready and racing December 6-7 in Chula Vista.
"Hopefully Johnny remembers what its like to work for Robby."

Per RG

"Both their Feathers were ruffeled out of the gate" "But they have all since grown back"

LOL; They know what the score is.... All is good... It's all gettting back to passion for RG.
Robby himself told me about major changes in the shop when I asked him how things were going. He sounded happy and upbeat about the whole deal!
Sounds like RGM is building some new chassises on which the performance of the car hangs. If this is the case, I am thinking that Robby expects the GEM suit to fail and he is going to be a free agent. If I am right, then the next questions are whose motor if he remains with Dodge? And if not with Dodge, then with whom?
I've been told that they are talking about moving the off-road shop back to North Carolina too.

There are still some cars on order at Alpha, so who knows where that will go?
Not much off-road racing in NC..

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service