the official bake a cake and have a punch and pie party to bring back mean Gene thread

title is pretty self explanatory...we def Nead it.

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My MOST WANTED WOULD BE Donnie Wingo but probably could not get, being a JIMMY SPENCER FAN all my life before coming over to modern day Mr. Excitement, THIS IS MY WISH IF HE CAN BULLY THE BIG MAN FROM THE PIT BOX, HE CAN HANDLE RG
Robby needs to put his ego aside and hire the best man for the job. Too bad he pissed off Gene, he didn't know how great he had it. Personally, I think they should go into the #7 hauler, and let each other have it, and after that learn to respect each other. Ok I'm dreaming, but its really sad that in terms of a crew chief, RG looks for a "yes man" instead of a Crew Chief.

I still would like to know why Frank Kerr was fired and replaced with Walter after an 11th place finish. Frank had the #7 running with the leaders at Martinsville, when is the last time the #7 was even close to the leaders at Martinsville.
No fooling, did you watch the race? Cause I recall the #7 getting numerous laps back and doing it the hard way by passing the leader. He ran well, just had a problem.
Thats odd. Frankie seemed to have that #00 car running well last year. I wonder if he borrowed setups then?
I have been a fan of Robby's since 1993..... I've always admired his racing talent, but he really is his own worst enemy. I've never known someone to be so appealing on the one hand and burning bridges on the other. I'm really worried about him. I hope he can get a grip on things before he bankrupts himself. This season is a joke. If he's not enjoying this anymore, he needs to quit altogether. Being a fan of his has always been fun.... right now, it just isn't. I'll still support him, whatever he does, but this is just sad.
I know for a fact he really likes Iced tea and twinkies no doughnuts
Hank, now we know that to send him.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service