I don't know how many of you took advantage of the free raceday scanner. I did, & listened as the day unfolded at Richmond for the 7 team. On the first pistop, all they were going to do were air pressure adjustments....Rob wanted track bar, Walter said "don't you remember what happened in practice when we did that"? Rob said "yes, but thats what I want". Rob continued to call the rest of the race himself, as usual. When the checkers flew, Walter tendered his resignation, effective immediately. IMO we will see Walter go onto another team,& maybe like Greg Erwin is now, make the chase for his first time next year. To Walter,& his family, good luck, better things are ahead for you.
To Robby, maybe now is the best time for you to look like your idol, Alan K., go grab Hooters for a sponsor,& put a Hooters girl up on top of the box. I mean, if your just gonna have somebody up there to take your order, you might as well get a pro. Besides as long as your making the calls yourself, your not gonna get any airtime on performance, you might as well put some eye candy up there.
You screwed your self again Rob. This another example of what your friend Jenna Fryer was talking about. You DO make a lot of stupid decisions.
...If not a Hooters girl, at least a Jim Beam chick....give us SOMETHING to look forward to on raceday.

GOOD LUCK WALTER!!

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good luck Walter, thanks for the effort. But you cannot make chicken salad out of chicken shit.
Gene and Erwin, in the chase, RGM, 36th in pts. Can't RG just shut up and let his people do the work since what RG offers if pure crap, his driving skill is not much better.
My scanner went bye-bye halfway through the race, but I did record the first half.
So did mine TOG, which pissed me off since I paid for the damn thing. I tried everything and it just never worked again. as to who he can get up in the box... is BC(Rob) still around? He seemed to do everything else, might as well be the CC. I know you guys want eye candy, but what about us women??
It might be hard to lure any new good help over to RGM , especially with the GEM litigation pending.Might not be worth the risk.
What the fuck?! This just doen't make sense to me. It's almost like he wants to lose!
DRAFT BAJA BOB!!!!!
agreed!
No, Mike WC/77 for CC. I know the chicago night life is appealing, but think about it you could get us all tickets. Who knows Robby may listen to you, you have a way with words. This is what needs to happen, if Robby needs to pit but doens't want to do what the cc says and wants to do his thing. Knowing we have learned from practice that this adjustment Rob wants is bad. Just say ok Rob, weve got ya taken care of. Then do what you (CC) wanted to do, if it's air pressure you want and Rob wants track bar, fake a trackbar adjustment, put the wrench in and send him off with your air pressure adjustments. Then the car is good and he will say I told you so! haha. I think that was a scene from Days of Thunder or something similar. Worked in the movie and everything on tv is true right??? haha.
What else can go wrong with RG's year? I hope the hub problems have been fixed for the Baja!
Post Race? All that needs to be said is I suck. I don't listen to people.
NEVER temp fate by saying what else!!! Things can always get worse, not matter how bad they are. Take my word for it.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service