Join in tonight as Robby attempts to charge to the front from his 36th starting position.

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not attacking you, but I thought you just said it wasn't Walter's fault that the team has tanked. Have you been drinking tonight young man?
I have never drank in my life. I was being sarcastic when I said it wasn't Walters fault, because thats what everyone keeps telling me.
The one thing that McCain said that should shut things up is that for 5 years he did not have a home while Barrack was experimenting with cocaine in college, that's true leadership.
What ever nice pos pic.
night guys see you in a couple of weeks.

i'lll be working score medical next weekend. hopefully i'll have some good stories
Night. Have fun next weekend, I hope your services are not needed!
meaning no injuries, of course
Facts are facts since Walter has been at RGM performance has went down . We all know Robby overrides sometimes no diferent than when Greg, Gene,Bob,Peter were calling the shots . Bottom line is Since Walter came RGM sucks worse that it did before he came.
^ Agreed, stats don't lie.
Hey guys I can clearly see something we should change but I'm going to turn my head and blame it on everyone but the fact that Robby made a bad hire!
On to Richmond !
On to Football season. Go Giants!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service