Join in tonight as Robby attempts to charge to the front from his 36th starting position.

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The team is embarrassing now. Time for a change. Whether it's driver, crew chief, team members, soemthing has to change. This is the worst I've ever seen Robby run on a consistent basis.
Robby: "Sorry! I don't know how we missed it this bad...again. would like to have the shocks taken off this thing and looked at."
Bye Walter.
Agreed. How do you attract another driver, let alone sponsorship to cover a multi-car team if things are in such discord?
Let go BUFFALO!!
Football is almost here.
and we are good at ric.
I'm with you, playing at hame vs. Seattle is a good chance to start the season off with a W!!!

As far as our boy????? I know he has given it an admirable try, but being a single car team CANNOT be done.
Robby sounded extremely dejected.
Time to stop blaming the CC, does not matter who he is, until Robby stops trying to be owner Friday-Sunday, RGM will struggle. Single car team that refuses to work with others, he is domed
I think John McCain has a better chance of figuring out how many houses he owns, than Walter figuring out a setup on a COT.
Good call! I see a couple of "I'm smarter than everyone" kind of kids every year at my high school. Life has a funny way of giving kids like this the test first and the lesson later. He'll learn...he's just young and full of himself.
I'm not a kid, I'm an adult. I can vote and join the service. The United States government thinks I'm an adult and thats what I go with.
Being on Walters dick would imply i like what he is doing, I am not on Walters dick, by now I would have chopped it off.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service