Robby is very confident that he will have a fast car in practice and for qualifying today at California.All the action starts at 3:00est.

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where's the "fast"?
Is there any hope for Sunday?
Plz some one give me some.
it's pretty humid here, maybe it will rain before qualifying is over....

why the fuck are GEM 4 5 6 and robby is grrr
10-4
What I heard months ago is that any alliance between GEM and RGM went down the drain early in the season. All that Robby (RGM) receives are GEM engines and an engine tuner. GEM isnt welcome at RGM, and RGM isn't welcome at GEM. That's just what I heard. So I DOUBT he get any info from the 9, 10, or 19 cars. Robby likes to do it his way. I was truly hoping their would more info sharing. Robby doesn't have alot of luck/karma/whatever going his way right now.JMO
It's sad, isn't it? I am afraid that the boy is reaping what he has sewn.

BRR
Here is a promising thought. In the only practice session (happy hour) for the February race, Robby was 36th with a time of 41.223 (174.660mph) and only ran 7 laps. The fastest in happy hour that day (Jeff Gordon) ran a 40.096 (179.569mph). Robby started 28th (after qualifying was rained out) and finished 18th. Granted, that was with Frank Kerr, but it just goes to show that he can be bad in practice and still have a decent finish. Another thing to take into consideration for this weekend is that all this practice in the heat of the day today is not how it will be on Sunday (if the weather prediction holds true) at the start of the race.
I think you have a point, Mario. Seems like there isn't much coorelation between how he runs in practice and during the race, except for the road courses. It's a crapshoot at best.
What happened to the GEM support?
People, it's only first practice and we all know Robby has not been great at qualifying. Let's don't light the funeral pyre yet.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service