Join in tonight as Robby charges his way to the front at Bristol. Race starts tonight at 8:00 and is on ESPN.

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robby pits next to the #1 of Martin Truex Jr and the #38 of David Gilliland. He is pitting on the frontstretch.
One thing to remember about tonights race is that Robby and the other cars in practice and Qualifying were seperated by .1 of a second. If Robby ran a .1 quicker in qualifying, he would have started much higher. Jayski shows that Robby's 8th in Happy Hour time was the same time as the cars 6th thru 12th. Moral - Tonight passing will be difficult because the cars are so even until the setups come in late in the runs and the then the better cars will move up. Pit times will be important.
My lap top is fixed...YEA! I will be here with bells on tonight.
I honestly don't want to watch, but I suppose I have to.
Need a top 25 for points, hopefully the 84 has a rough time along with the 66. 1st race I'll watch in 3 weeks since I got back from Puerto Vallarta, I was hoping there would have been better results during my vacation.
Got a fresh bottle of Beam.....looking forward to a good finish....Cheers
I got my Jim Beam in the freezer and my Monster in the refrigeranter. Can wait for the Green to drink my High-Beam. (Robbys favort drink)
Just saw Robby in the background while Shrub was being interviewed...smiling, pensive and winking at some one and the camera. looks relaxed and happy. Gas on and Godspeed tonight Robby! hi from Mi to everyone tonight.
Post Qualifying Quote

ROBBY GORDON (No. 7 Barrett-Jackson Auction Co. Dodge Charger) Qualified 31st
“We were just too loose. The track changed (got slicker) and we just didn’t make the right adjustments on our Barrett-Jackson Auction Dodge. We just made a mistake and that’s going to hurt us tomorrow night.”
Florida checking in....a little wet down here....but ready for a good finish
So I missed last weeks race. Was Walter the CC? Who did he have as a spotter?
The CC, spotter and driver was Robby, as usual, lol

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service