Please join us for Bristol practice and qualifying chat today.All the action starts at 12:00 today and is live on Speed TV. Did you know back in 2002, Robby actually qualified 2nd for the spring Bristol race, so anything is possible ! Robby is good on concrete, and he must qualify good today so he won't get lapped early tomorrow night.

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd bake the cake. I'd probably have to make 2 cause I'd probably end up eating the first one.
If any of those Gibbs crew chiefs get fired...Robby needs to hire them!
Carpantier fails to qualify on time...wonder if Valvoline will throw their decals on Robby's car in some way.
Fenders look full and real nice already - you snooze you lose VulvaLine....
are we going to get lapped by the 2nd lap or 3rd lap??????????????????
4th
Yeah...we might be lapped within 5......but by lap 373 we will be running the same time as the leaders!
Early in practice but running 10th fastest right now. Makes me wonder if they did a qualifying run in the first practice. I though they were going to focus on qualifying, but they are running about the same that they did in first practice.
I just hope the car is really as fast as it seems. Or it could be that evil witch doctor Walter Giles playing tricks on our minds.

Pretty embarrassing to be 8th in practice and wind up 31st in Quals then come back and be top 11.
Its possible he is using the same set of tires to see how the car handles on a long run, that could be why his average is down.
Goal:... Finish on the lead lap! anything above that is gravy.... Look at the past.. according to nascar.com Robby has only finished on the lead lap ONCE! Robby states that he looks at this race as a matter of survivel.. I just hope that he makes it to the end of the race, even more so... on the lead lap!
From your keyboard to God's ears.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service