Practice and qualifying for Michigan begin today , so lets talk about the daily progress as Robby hopes to rebound from a bad weekend at Watkins Glen. Qualifying will be the focus of this first practice, unless there is rain forecast for tomorrow and they work on race setup instead.Enjoy.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just like Indy, Pocono, and other tracks...Top 10 off the truck in practice then starts falling on the sheet. Not again!

Let me guess..."Too Loose!"

Try something different...go up a round instead of down a round. Take a pound of air out instead of adding a pound...Whatever you've been doing...do the opposite!
He was only top 10 because the other cars hadn't really warmed up. See, they actually practiced to improve thier performance, while RGM - for whatever reason - was happy with what they had and stopped practicing with only 5 laps run.

It boggles my mind how they can squander away the opportunity to test the car when they have it. Un-fucking-believable!
amen brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'LL TAKE THAT ACTION.......

I say he starts 37th.......

:)
I'll go with 24th
Wow. I'm shocked.
Not bad
nice lap maybe the robby loathers will calm down for a bit

untill he sucks on sun lol

9th out of 32
See what happens when they concentrate on qualifying ? This is bigtime for Robby.
I had time to watch practice and I actually heard the words Qualifying Runs from Robbys mouth. Mine dropped! - Mainly because he was actually being interviewed. Just curious, we know he ran qual runs in the first practice. Does anyone think he ever made any sort of race runs? Knowing he has 2 more practices? Reason I ask is because to me this is a big problem for RMG. We see them roll off quick and fall like a rock doing race runs, even though that race may be 2 days away. I have felt that they sort of shoot themselves in the foot when they roll off fast then go straight to race runs and when they do make a qual run its late in the practice and they never seem to get the car back after that (until the end of the race) Allmost like theyre overthinking things a bit. Awesome qual time though I;m happy with that! Maybe they are realized that with this COT thing it helps to start towards the front. I like it! I have been drinking and I am not going back through this looking for misspelled words, sorry if it doesn't make much sense. MT
holly sh**!
Too bad Speed knows about Robbys qualifying reputation , and gave us no footage.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service