Fatboy calls into "Tradin' Paint" most Thursdays to update the Sirius listenters as to what the buzz is at the race track. Today, he announced he's no longer with RGM. He said its due to "sponsorship problems" at RGM - anyone know anything else?

Views: 291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha, cute!!
I know most of us would do it for free.

I don't see how sponsorship problems affect a spotter.
It aint over. Far from over. It's no big deal that a sub-par spotter, at best, got canned.
No need to have the cheerleader spotting..lol...
wait a minute, if you recall, I was the cheerleader at RuR TOG, mean I can't spot? I'm crushed!!!
First it was Jeremy canned, now the spotter? Who know how many more we haven't heard about. But unless he shuts up and just drives the car and starts letting his people do their jobs it isn't going to matter. Has firing people helped his performance in the past. Don't think so. Listen to other spotters, Donny was not that bad. And he was funny. You could hear it in his voice recently that his heart was just not in his job. I think they have some major morale issues at RGM right now. This week I might be listening to Carpentier, less yelling and more "listening" going on over there.
Jeremy was one of the engineers and a frequent poster at the old uprising site and also here at the daily planet. I think Jeremy described it once as he and Walter not necessarily "going in the same direction".
"your'e as fast as the leader, Boss! " No shit, the leader was just stuck in traffic you moron..lol..
Just might do that! I support all my local drivers who deserve it, except the Busch bros cause they don't, like Brendan Gaughan, BJ Baldwin, Paul Tracy (when he drives)
IMO, Bobby Hudson was one of the best spotters in NASCAR.
I think FATBOY was trying to be like him but fell far short of it.
Robby needs someone like Kyle Busch's guy... not a cheerleader type but somebody who will get real with him.
Maybe he can get (Scott Bloomquist) He did what Bloomquist told him and he got a 2nd.
Have him down in the corner pointing to the line. "THE GOOD OLD DAY'S"......
no shit 10 minute training course......

Lap 21 (Robby in turn 4)...Leaders in 3
Lap 22..inside, inside , inside...clear
Robby..was that the leader?
spotter..yes
Walter..Robby your lap times are a tenth off the leader
Lap 23..."Ok Boss..we have two cars to pass and we will be the lucky dog!".......

I think I'm ready to spot........

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service