Fatboy calls into "Tradin' Paint" most Thursdays to update the Sirius listenters as to what the buzz is at the race track. Today, he announced he's no longer with RGM. He said its due to "sponsorship problems" at RGM - anyone know anything else?

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like Robby's cash flow is hurting. I would not put it past him to have Baja Bob or try one of the engineers again from here on till the end of the season.
Yeah, put Bob out there spotting and I can imagine the complaining from RG then. Not that Bob can't do it but let's hear him take the abuse that Fatboy took.
the beginning of the end?
Fatboy was doing a mediocre job the last 3 or 4 races, and you could hear it in Robbys voice that he wasn't happy with his spotting( go ahead an listen to the replays I have available )
from what ive heard on sirius.... he is a transport driver for someone, dont think its rgm but he spots for robby since he is there at the racetrack anyway.... he has said he has been in nascar a long time, cuz he talks to chocolate myers (dale sr. fuel man) about the old times... thats about all i know
He drive Kevin Hamlins motorcoach
tell robby i will spot for him
Fatboy spotted off and on since the 500. Fun to listen to his call on the last lap. sadly,its called not getting results in a very tight economy
Doesn't matter what position a person is in, if they don't make some changes they will get the same results. Maybe it's time to replace everyone and start over.
Does that include the driver?
Wife says that the maxi pads are good for that. (winks) LOL!
Oh, that was bad!! *chucklilng just the same*

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service