Well, Robby had a stout car in Happy Hour for Sundays cup race,talk here as he marches through the field from his rain-induced 31st starting spot.Robby came through the field rather easily in the Nationwide race until overheating ended his day.Hopefully the pit strategies will be good and Robby won't let the speeding penalty from Saturday influence him into running slow on pitroad , like 2007.

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TOYO ata
Hw will probably switch to Toyota! H'es not dedicated to anybody but himself! He's burning down the few remaining bridges he has and won't be long before he's stuck with no one but himself!

Switched from Chevy to Ford
From Ford to Dodge

Switched from BF Goodrich to TOYO
Switched from Red Bull to Monster
Switched from Cingular to Verizon

w
Just sayin! When he gets a new sponsor he goes after the last sponsors competition, like he's saying " How dare you. I'll show'em." Just sayin! Ya heard me?
think you're right
YEP! TOYOTA!
Well if your right Torque, I hope he does it before Speedweeks.
I know I have personally had enough of getting my hopes up on Sunday's for this Team!! I will be watching Baseball on Sunday's till the end of this season!! I will read all about" how good a car we have" in the results on Monday morning!!! Not going negative here at all, but this is bad!!! Too much expectations every week, and all we get to look forward to is Baja or Dakhar!!!! Enough already, shut up and drive!!!!
hey mouse, I just don't get my hopes up anymore. I just accepted that he won't be in the top 20 and then I'm happy if he is!!
In '05 the cars were competitive, just the typical Rob luck, but since Erwin we can't get close!
It was the Menard engines that let him down in '05. They were like time bombs.
When Gene Nead was the crew chief last season the performance of the #7 was better than it was under Greg Erwin. Granted Gene had much better engines than Greg had. From what I've heard he did most of that without being allowed in the shop by Guzzo.
hmmm......

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service