If you have not noticed, when your account is created for your page you have a picture of the "Piece of Shit" (POS). This picture was created to influence you to change your avatar to something more personal...so please do it. Please don't think it has to be a picture of you...just something YOU have uploaded...

If you can respond to a post, you can change your avatar. Chaps my ass when I read a post from someone that is still using that damn picture...

If you need assistance changing your avatar here is the link to my blog where I made a Step by Step...VERY easy to follow instructions on how to change your picture.

http://robbyworld.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2181693%3ABlogPost...

PLEASE...Help clean up the piles of shit...I am tired of smelling them!!

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Damn Pig don't hold back! Tell us how you feel!....LOL
Sheeesh...why start now??
I would like to thank the good people at Napa, UPS, and Aaron's....LMAO!
What about Buffy???
Very well stated...I like that, honest and to the point!!!
Amen to that!!!! I have had enough as well!!! It's too bad we couldn't make it so they couldn't post anything until this was taken care of!!!!!
I don't know if this is possible but it might be a good idea to have members upload or link to an avatar upon registering for the site.
Or we could just respond to all of their post "good point...now change your avatar you POS"... etc...etc.
im not amused. we do call him POS. I have good robby pics if needed.
Chapped ass ain't cool, you should get some o' that "Monkey Butt" powder.
Any ole'oinkment will do for me
If I can do it , you too can do it. Have your kids or a neighbors kid draw a picture of the race crew and use that, take a picture of anything..well.. almost anything. Pop it on there. I do like the bingo and will miss it but that is the price we pay for a beautiful board.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service