Today is the day on track activities begin for Robby at Watkins Glen. Remember, RG is running the Jim Beam colors in both the NW race on Saturday, and the Cup race on Sunday. Qualifying for the cup race is today, and qualifying for the NW race is tomorrow, european style.We will have video highlights later today from The Glen, so stay tuned.

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lowest starting spot to win at the Glen was 18th (Steve Park) RG is certainly the guy to beat that record but it will take some pit strategy as well as a flawless race.
there's realyl just no way unless a caution flies in our favor where we get the track position ala Juantoya at Sonoma in 2007.

We will get thru the field no doubt..but wiht the heavier, more equal COTs to pass, the brakes and tires will be used up and Robby wont have enough for the win (it happened last year)
Does anyone know what they are doing? Are they trying to dry the track for quals? Or is it raining? If its raining I don't see why they do not let the Nationwide cars go out and practice because they have the rain packages.
Cars now on track for Nationwide practice.
fuckin rain..........
BASTARD RAIN !!! WRECKED THE WEEKEND AGAIN.
I am confused. If the sun is shining how is qualifying rained out. Wasn't the qualifying just scheduled to start???
what a joke
NASCAR is a joke, you should know that by now.

I guess they'd rather run a practice than a qualifying, go figure.
I've known that for a long time, as well as how the rules dictate that you have to run a practice before a qualifying session. NASCAR's etch-a-sketch rulebook says that the first on-track session for cars cannot be qualifying (I don't remember what event I heard that from).
What seems insane is that since they went to single day qualifying they refuse to allow for the possibility of doing it on Saturday.
Nationwide practice.....

Robby has run 4 laps and is 15th quickest...a second off the best......

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service