Today is the day on track activities begin for Robby at Watkins Glen. Remember, RG is running the Jim Beam colors in both the NW race on Saturday, and the Cup race on Sunday. Qualifying for the cup race is today, and qualifying for the NW race is tomorrow, european style.We will have video highlights later today from The Glen, so stay tuned.

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

carl edwards just said that they might practice the nationwide cars in the rain and might qual the cars in the rain if needed
fuckin rain.........figures......
F@?@##g rain again. Seems every year there is Bastard rain at the glen for quals. That is what stopped him from winning in 2005. By the time he'd got to Stewart he had used his car up. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
New weather update from NOAA as of 11:56am:
.NOW...
SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL MOVE ACROSS THE REGION THROUGH 3 PM.
THE THUNDERSTORMS COULD PRODUCE SMALL HAIL AND RAINFALL RATES OF ONE
INCH AN HOUR.
Since this will be 4 out of the last 5 years Quals will have been rained out....maybe Shitcar (Nascrap) should use an ounce of fucking brain work and start making plan B's for rain. Like Qualify on Thursday and use Friday Saturday for rain dates, or maybe if Quals get rained out Friday.....Here is an Idea...How about qualifying on Saturday morning.....

Starting 31st is really going to hamper Robby's quest for Victory..
you mean starting 30th
nope...I mean starting 31st..........Owner points......
he does lead all of NASCAR in green flag passes at WGI...nice stat that came up this week!

Lets hope he doesnt have to rely on that one though!
Why is it that every time I look forward to getting a race weekend started, it rains? I got up at noon today, yes I'm a slacker.. and was ready to see RG kick some ass only to hear that it was raining.

I hope they get some Nationwide Practice in as well as Cup Qualifying. Would they let them qualify without practice?
If they DO qualify today.....

Robby goes out 18th...I would say after Robby the only breathe holders will be Stewart, Newman and Kyle Bush.Maybe Jeff burton..I suppose I would watch boris's run also...
Nationwide Qulas are tomorrow at 10am..and the forecast for tomorrow at the Glen is very good..so Robby wont be going home because of a Nationwid rainout...

but it will suck starting 31st on Sunday due to todays rainout...
So since Robby goes out 18th, after he watches the first few cars is he allowed to make an adjustment, if he sees something that they could fix? Since they didn't have practice..

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service