As of 8:32 pm, EST, we have 386 Members on Planet Robby!!!! There are 104 Members who look like POS!!!! WHY?? I know there have been "easy to do" instructions on how to replace that mug with something else!!!!! Anything else would be better than to have to look at that!!! Can't we have a deadline for a Member to take care of this???

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen Mouse!! I know this was talked about before and instructions on how to update the photo were shared. What I don't understand is why people would want to belong to a network that is here to "celebrate our fondness/love" for Robby/RGM and then turn around and hold on to the POS mug. Have people forgotten why MW is called POS?? Come on people... get with it!
2 words...
FUCKING LAZY. ....
Heh heh heh.
What, no POS bingo???
POS cost Robby his FOTL deal. Thanks. Change your photo's and let POS go already. Forget him.
what is POS
Don't worry about it. Was a long time ago. It's the Glen this weekend and thats all that matters. The thing to worry about is rain for Nationwide quals.
I like it better than the Mike Helton picture. At least this one is funny!
Anything regarding POS on a Robby Gordon Fan site is not funny!!!!!! He's an asshole!!!!!
I guess some people just want to stay in cognito...I say put something generic on there. I still like the idea of people not being able to reply to discussions if the picture is not changed!
That would work for me!!!!! Either get onboard, or get off the ship!!!!
I see that nobody with the POS pic has posted on this thread yet. I'm kind of surprised.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service