Nationwide Series Entry list seems like Robby should completely own the field...

I'm checking out the list, and there is absolutely no one that scares me on the entire list. I bet Robby is going to be shocked to see no Kurt Busch, no Tony Stewart, no Ryan Newman, No Ron Fellows, Boris Said is in the 52 car. Which isn't a top notch ride. Yes I meant 52 not 25. Pretty much 2 cars to beat for the pole and the race. The 59 car of Marcos Ambrose and the #9 of Patrick Carpentier. I have to say other than that, It seems like a race made for Robby Gordon to pick up his 2nd Nationwide win. I'm hopeful for a pole as well. :P Can't wait for the weekend!

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No threat.
love you!
Patrick Carpentier in the #9
Joey Lagano in the #20 (the car is solid and he was good at Montreal)
Kevin Harvick in the #33
Boris Said in the #52
Marcos Ambrose in the #59
Max Papis in the #64
Michael McDowell in the #91 (remember the guy raced in ChampCar. Not his fault MWR sucks)
Kyle Busch in the #92

I would say that Robby should be considered one of the favorites, with Ambrose, Harvick and Kyle Busch. But this race is far from being a lock for a top five.
Ambrose has to be great at road racing. He drove those V8 Austrailian touring cars for years and won races in the British touring car championship in the 1990's when former F1 drivers used to race it.
You have to think that F1 drivers are the best road circuit men in the world so if you can beat them then your kinda special.
I remember Robby beating Nigel Mansell in the champcars back in '93. Cool.
91 isn't exactly top equipment.

20, 64, don't have the experience Rob does.

9,33, 59, maybe 92(new team).

Not worried about the 52, not exactly a top notch ride.
Carl Edwards should not be dismissed either. Strong finishes at Mexico City two years in a row and strong at Montreal this year.
Then you're not really a Robby fan! Are you?... They are not a threat. HAHA!
What are you thinking? Not one of those can handle Robby on a "road course".
wanna bet?
wanna bet?
Well he always goes all out in the Nationwide races when he is at the road courses. So expect him to be up front in the end. Hopefully this time we aren't trying to pass or catch a car, instead we are pulling away from 2nd place.
If Robby can keep the car together and not run out of gas. He is a lock to be in contention at the end.
I have to record it because my boyfriends parent are in town and we're going to be out and about all day. Going to make sure to keep the cell phone off because if he wins I will have about a hundred people calling me.
I like Steve Wallace as a darkhorse, he was very fast in Montreal qualifying but had to start in the back with an engine change, plus he is Rusty's boy. Not gonna beat RG but i look for a good run.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service