Nationwide Series Entry list seems like Robby should completely own the field...

I'm checking out the list, and there is absolutely no one that scares me on the entire list. I bet Robby is going to be shocked to see no Kurt Busch, no Tony Stewart, no Ryan Newman, No Ron Fellows, Boris Said is in the 52 car. Which isn't a top notch ride. Yes I meant 52 not 25. Pretty much 2 cars to beat for the pole and the race. The 59 car of Marcos Ambrose and the #9 of Patrick Carpentier. I have to say other than that, It seems like a race made for Robby Gordon to pick up his 2nd Nationwide win. I'm hopeful for a pole as well. :P Can't wait for the weekend!

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Steve Wallace will probably wreck out, he usually does. The boy has talent, but he doesn't make the finish in one piece the majority of the time.
Bad news, according to Jayski, Ryan Newman will be in the #22. So I'll consider him a contender.
Steve Wallace was probably the most impressive overall at Montreal....
What else were you going to say? Are the.... just for show?

Steven Wallace is not in the same league as Robby when it comes to road courses.
This is a "stupid topic" because "ROBBY RULES THE ROAD COURSE" if any of you fools thinks otherwise... you suck!.. and go back to whatever boards you came from!
Dont be so agressive man. There's no need to be.
Robby has always ruled the road courses up until recently, and that is not a knock on Robby!!!!! Others have stepped up their game considerably!!!! He is not the only game in town anymore!!!!!! I still will not bet against him!!!!!
Neither is Kevin Harvick, but he's damn sure won more recently.....
Kevin Harvick is a good road course racer and has the wins to back it up. Same cannot be said about the crash test dummy by the name of Steven Wallace.
Anyway, the threat of rain during qualifying is killing me. How annoying would it be if rain kept him out.
They should make em qualify on rain tires. They do that in a all the Touring car championships around the world. Why should NASCAR, when they race on a road track be any different ?
I don't have a problem with Steven Wallace. He is a talented race car driver. He just likes to wreck his cars before he finishes each race. If he ever learns to keep it in one piece, he can be like his dad.

If he finishes in front of Robby, I would probably be in a bad mood because that would mean Robby had a transmission problem or accident of some sort.
Where was Wallace running when he ran out of gas?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service