Does RG have a bad relationship with Bill Elliot or Terry Labonte? Jayski shows neither of them are running this weekend. While I know his road cars are not an issue. But if one of these guys werent running a race at a 1.5 mile someplace wouldnt it really help his program to have a guy like Bill jump in the car for a weekend and give him some feedback??

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And the feedback would be:

"Are you fucking nuts Robby! You should be driving Watkins Glen."

But of course Robby know that.
i wasnt saying for the #7 car....of course! i was thinking a second car. i guess my statement was not clear enough. i assure you i am not that unhinged!
Ah, I see. Interesting idea. But would RGM have the money and crew to field a second team just for a one-time info deal? Given that this is the last road course for the season, if he were to consider something like this, the money would be better spent on a 1.5 cookie-cutter track.
I don't think putting Bill or Terry in a car would do anything for RGM. They seem to be a bit behind when it comes to the COT. For example look how the 21 and 43 were running. If they wanted to run 2 cars, they would have. I would have liked to see PJ Jones in a 2nd car at the Glen.
And what would be the $$$ on the feedback taking into account the costs for the extra crew, tires, etc etc etc.? Not worth it.
And what would be the $$$ on the feedback taking into account the costs for the extra crew, tires, etc etc etc.? Not worth it.
What could they tell him about road racing that he does't already know ?
yeah i was trying to say they should come into a cookie cutter track and give some feedback. but i guess it's not worth thinkin about since nobody thinks it would help.

maybe PJ would be good, or even try gettin Crafton some testing time next season with the new testing rules!
No I think your right about help with the cookie cutters. I think Crafton would be a great idea. Just don't think anybody could improve the road racing.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service