ROBBY GORDON (No. 7 Menards/Johns Manville Dodge Charger) Qualified 38th

HOW WAS THE QUALIFYING RUN? "It's certainly not what we ran in practice. We ran three-tenths quicker in practice and everybody else is picking up. We were just too loose coming to the flag and about 300 rpms shy getting to the start-finish line."

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let me translate... HOW WAS THE QUALIFYING RUN? "We fucking sucked! Every damn time, we practice fast and then we run like dogshit when we qualify. Goddam car runs like a greyhound bus or some shit."

Same "ol shit"!!!!!! Different week!!!!!!!!
Yeah, it looked like he was lacking RPMS entering turn #1.His own damn fault for not coming up to speed correctly.

that is pretty funny.
Because Ford sucks, Alex. Plain,& simple. If'n Robby were to something as halfcocked as change manufactures again. He should at least be smart enough to work a deal with HMS/ Stewart. Switch to Chevy, get Truex/Bass Pro, for a second car,& make the same agreement with Stewart/Haas, that he currently has with GEM. Otherwise, STAY PUT!
Did you hear Chevy's latest promotion? Free towing and a free drip pan with every vehicle purchased..........!
Have you been to a ford dealership lately??? There are PLENTY of pretty cars and trucks for you to look at PLENTY. This would be due to the fact that ford floods the market with every car it makes, makes resale values worth nothing (except on very few models) and is currently sitting on hundreds of thousands of 2008 F150s that they cannot get rid of for the 2009 models. Sounds like a great business model! Sounds like the solution to RGMs problems to me. I do have a slight bias on this, it's not like it's a great time for any of the big 3 auto makers. Just never been a fan of ford. The cat in the hat can keep em' I really think that a move right now isnt a great idea, but that chevy will be a lot better soon. With all the bitching that Hendrick has done lately and with stewart back to chevy again. I bet they come out really stout next year (if not sooner)
Bingo Mike! My $ says Chevy,& Dodge are the badboys next year. The only thing Dodge has going against them, is it looks as though there gonna be losing some talent. The Chevy camp, with the addition of Smokehouse, is gaining a ton. Newman's on the move to Chevy,& you bet your ass HMS has R,& D workin plenty of OT.
Oh yeah,& Blues, funny shit, but you can look at it this way. GM DOES offer roadside,& towing for the entire duration of GMPP (warranty),&/or as long as you have OnStar, why? Because you don't need towing, when you buy a GM vehicle. Ford would've gone belly up by the 80's if they'd have offered free roadside/towing on every POS thats rolled off their lines.
Not as long as Jack Rousch is in charge of everything Ford in NASCAR....would be a total waste of time, money, and effort.
AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service