our boy is 5th so far this morning at the 30 min mark with 4 laps run and a top speed of 164.477 and the 6th ave speed of 163.616 maybe a good week, time still to change your entries lol

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yea but the only problem is that Johns Manville is on the hood again. That has never worked out for Robby.
better than nothing, right??
Robby is quick. Could be the making of a great weekend. stay tuned !
Robby must have Kasey's motor.
Probably an R&D, look for a kaboom. lol.
Robby stated they found a few things at Road Atlanta with the COT and felt it would help not only at Watkins Glen, but Pocono too!

Looks like to car is a solid Top 15 car
Looks good so far this weekend. Let's hope it lasts 500 miles.
I think the reason his average was so high was because he ran all qualifying laps and a limited amount. Despite that, the car still seems fast, so it could be a good Sunday.
I think Robby stated a few eeks back they would start working on qualifying setup in teh first practice and then swith to race trim after qualifying. He said it's hard to pass all those cars on Sunday with the COT. Maybe this strategy will help.
Well, what Robby says, and how he performs are two different things. He might work on qualifying in practice, but in reality, he needs to WORK on qualifying better. He sure hasn't popped off too many top 25 starts.
Seems like a good strategy.
Look close at that picture...

I wonder how much extra Robby pays for his driving suits to have the manufacturers logo be just a velcro patch? ;)

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service