I saw that the 22 did not have a driver listed, any hope at all?

matt

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think so with their new MWR Connection. But if he was, I would be quite happy. TOG said no more runs in the #22, so I'd believe that.
I'll take a quick trip across town and tell Armando that it's in his family's best interest to put Robby in that car :O
I'd like to see Fitz get his ass kicked. So go for it Hank.
It will probably rain on Saturday at Pocono anyway.
I thought Roby was entered for Montreal. WTF? Why does he race at Chicago in Nationwide where he stands no chance but doesn't race at a place where he can win. He could get a sponsor for a road course and there has to be car owners out there that would run him. What the heck is going on?
Maybe part 2 of the 2007 post-Montreal punishment was RG wasn't allowed to run the 2008 Montreal race, along with that 2nd Pocono race in 07. He could enter a car at Montreal, but he couldn't drive it himself. You never know what goes on behind closed doors and I am just throwing that out there ...lol....speculation at it's finest!!!
It certainly would not surprise me if that is the case. His "punishment" up to now was next to nothing on the Nationwide side of things. I would imagine Fitz will have a paying driver either Mexican or Canadian in the car.

matt
like I said earlier in the month. The greedy side of me would like to see Robby race at Montreal so he could dominate, but the logical choice would be to concentrate on Pocono. I just find it hard to believe no sponsor would step up to sponsor the 2007 DEFENDING CHAMPION of that race, thus giving legs to my "maybe Nascar parked him for the 2008 Montreal race" theory. Maybe they were going to park him for the 2007 BGN race at Watkins Glen, but he got them to agree on the 2008 montreal race instead.Just throwing that out there..lol..
That makes sense to me, TOG. You never know what the "Almight Helton" will come up with next. IMO Nationwide infractions should be penalized ONLY in the Nationwide series -- this BS of a penalty in cup for something that happened in a Nationwide race is complete CRAP. Only in Nascar!!!
Purely speculation.Again, he could enter a car, but not himself..lol...
LOL...
I like the theory. It would make sense in Nascar terms. We all know they lack "sense" as we know it. It would be crazy if that is really what happened and it wasn't announced or anything.

I guess Pardo will be driving the #22. I don't know why it wasn't announced.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service