Help out Jeremy Losaw- Buy his official RGM stuff on EBAY !

Robby's ex engineer, Jeremy Losaw , has a bunch of authentic,team members only, items for sale on ebay right now. I have a RSS link on the left hand side of the main page that shows some of his items that are available for bid.Not many chances to get official teamgear items, especially from somebody you know.

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks TOG, for helping Jeremy out. I don't check EBAY often, would have missed the offers..I bought a shirt, working on another item, ;-) Good luck, Jeremy, in finding a new job. I enjoyed your posts on the Uprising, gave us insight and in my case, knowledge about the engineering needed for the No.7. We are all wondering how things are going at RGM ....Your unfortunate dismissal gives a clue. ...Everybody, get going and bid on Jeremy's items!!!
Jeremy should have been a bigger guy....lol I cannot waer a "L" at 6'5" lol
Glad to see I'm not the only one.
yeah, it's a bummer that the shirts aren't bigger. No way I can even think about getting one of those to fit me.But somebody will get to enjoy them.That is a killer backpack. Ogio is a great company.
Geez Jermey, ya couldn't get one size larger? If I remember correctly those shirts run a lil small too. Also, the Ogio backpack should be a great buy, I got a duffle from them. So I'll second TOG's stamp of approval.
So you have a Kahne shirt, how about a Patrick Carpentier shirt?
Gee, if things keep going like they are at RGM Jeremy will have lots of company on ebay with former employees selling stuff.
lol...good one....
hey, I have a room full of stuff I bought when Sadler was in the 38 I was still a fan. It's all pretty much worthless to me now. Maybe I could find some diehard Sadler fan who might want it on ebay? The wheel and tire are kinda cool. I can't wear the M&M stuff here in Vegas because everyone will associate me with Kylie-poo Busch. Not good. I think I'll just stop buying jackets and shirts.
Wasn't Walter the reason Jeremy got canned? Maybe Jeremy should go back since the Devil(I kid).. err Walter is gone.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service