Just a quick heads up that there are 2 practice sessions today at Indy, with qualifying to be held Saturday morning.This is the one track where Robby needs to get a early qualifying draw.

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Currently....The track conditions at Indy should be pretty damn fast. Overcast and really not too hot.

My gut feeling......RGM unloads a good car and I think we see Robby at the top of the Speed chart........If conditions stay this same this afternoon as they are right now...Practice speeds are going to be a really good guage for who is and who is not..........
On Jayski there was an article about the track being green and the need for rubber to be put down. Sounds like what you bring will not be what you race.
Throw out what I said earlier...sunny and hot...track is going to be tough today. that is probably better for Robby anyway, he knows his away around Indy as well if not bettr than most!
Hopefully we will have the qualifying draw for tomorrow posted soon.
Be nice if he could draw around #5 give or take a couple
working on racetrim . Probably won't do qualifying trim until 2nd practice later today.
They talked about how much experience RG has at Indy and that he should run good. It's nice to hear SPEED talk good about Rob.
easy to see how the cars are 'crabbed' at Indy. even Robbys car looks sideways.
Robby slowest of 40 cars .
Hopefully "one of our best and nicest cars in the No. 7 car fleet" lives up to its billing.
Problem is, the majority of the cars are working on racetrim. I wish RG would not 'predict' before he hits the racetrack. Silence is golden when it comes to Robby and his predictions.
I don't mind him being slow in practice, especially if he is working on handling. His predictions do get our hopes up a bit too high sometimes.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service