Since there is no cup race this weekend, alot of fans and team members are 'taking it easy' and limiting their online activities at racing sites. A mini vacation from the day to day grind in the racing world. A bunch of Robbys team members have the week off,then it's back to work at Indy. Next week is a busy week here at planetrobby.com,with the debut of the first weekly contest(make sure you join the "Contest Crew" group so you can have a chance at winning cool stuff),The Rob Report Radio Show,Robby's 2001 New Hampshire win on audio and video ( last 20 minutes of that race ) , and much more. I hope to have both of Robbys 2003 cup wins and his 2004 BGN Richmond win in the video section.Many lost 2008 scanner replays will also trickle into the Scanner Squad group,so join there to listen.It's a slow week thus far, but take time to enjoy the non-Robby week and weekend and get ready for the 2008 end of summer stretch.

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh and for a good laugh, I will have archived versions of 2007's Rob Report radio show available soon.
Cool deal TOG, I can't wait for the radio show to get back going and its going to be fun to see Robby's wins replayed on video.
Thanks TOG for the extras you have here. You've got it goin' on!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service