Nice shiny new header. Here we go!Car list:
That's all I got to say about that.......
Looks like another solo attempt by RG unless there is a late entry. But we do have two HUMMERS in the mix. One that looks like a Polish entry and the other Czech. My guess is they both are probably ex-military conversions.
They are purpose built race cars:
new Toyota Hilux bakkies for the 2016 Dakar
Red Bulls "6 New things" about 2016 Dakar
1. Iván Cervantes has joined the motorcycle battle
2. Five-time winner Marc Coma will be behind a desk
3. Lesotho will be represented for the first time
4. The world’s greatest rally driver will make his debut
5. And he’ll be joined by another World Rally Championship hero (Mikko Hirvonnen)
6. El Niño has blown Peru out of the rally
I may be wrong, but given the lack of news I think we will see two Gordini's in the 2016 Dakar. Why else has there been zero pictures of the trucks being loaded onto the ship? I could be wrong if they are saving everything for a big announcement show along the lines of last year or maybe this years announcement show will give us the news of two Gordini's in the show.
Stuff will kick into gear very soon!
Anyone else notice #337? Johnny Campbell in a Gordini, but no second name on the entry.....