It's getting close to the start of greatest race in the world, the 2015 Dakar Rally! In the days leading up to the start of stage 1, there will be many events taking place. Robby Gordon and a few #TeamSPEED members have already arrived in Argentina, and the remaining crew will arrive around Dec.30th.

The guys will pick up the support trucks and the Gordini, then they will setup the #TeamSPEED compound and work on the vehicle leading up to Scrutineering (Tech inspection). Scrutineering takes place from January 1st to 3rd in Buenos Aires. On Jan 3rd, the teams will parade to the 'opening ceremonies ramp' and all the drivers will be introduced. There will be links to the "LIVE TV FEED" available on Jan. 3rd.

Stage 1 begins on Jan. 4th, 2015. As always, we will have live raceday chat, stage threads, in-action updates, photos, videos, etc. The "official" #TeamSPEED daily stage videos will be hosted here as well. The guys on the crew will also be sending us updates from the frontline.

Be sure to follow us on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Views: 18731

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've always liked Carlos. He's clearly the driver with one of the deepest resumes. Goes back to when he drove for Peugeot in Group B WRC. The old master.

Cant hate "el matador" big time fan....

Robby was MOBBED today!

He's the man of the people alright !

Loved everywhere but Nascar.

Not to side track this thread, but could someone PM me a link(s) where I can read an objective account of RG's troubles with NASCAR. Can't seem to find much with regular Google searches. I know RG can come across arrogant and hard-headed but those aren't crimes in and of themselves and conversations here seem to allude to specific events in NASCAR, other than poor performance, that resulted in him leaving the series. As requested, I'd appreciate these being sent via PM so as not to distract from this thread. If this post is completely inappropriate here moderators, please delete. Thanks and Go RG!

@Chuck,leave a message on my page.I'll do my best to answer that question.

great pic!

Speaking of livestream,they are broadcasting tonight's SuperCross opener if your outside the states,

The Gordini looks lower in overall height than the Toyota's and Mini's, when you see them lined up together.

Panthers Game starting.

Should kick off about the time Robby is Up.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service