Press conference ... tomorrow morning ... it may well solve some mysteries ... of an elusive Gordini II ... jeje

Big week for the Dakar Rally !

November 19: the #Dakar2015 press conference will take place in Paris at 10.30 AM (CET). The route (described stage by stage) and the full entry list of #Dakar2015 competitors will be unveiled!

November 20 & 21: loading of European vehicles for Argentina in Le Havre, France.

#Dakar2015
Photo: Big week for the Dakar Rally ! November 19: the #Dakar2015 press conference will take place in Paris at 10.30 AM (CET). The route (described stage by stage) and the full entry list of #Dakar2015 competitors will be unveiled! November 20 & 21: loading of European vehicles for Argentina in Le Havre, France. #Dakar2015

Views: 11163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Last year, pic's of the equipment being loaded showed up in days following loading. Maybe there will be pic's this weekend

Right now, Mike ... curiosity ... of a 2nd Gordini ... is killing me. There's virtual indicators abound ... but nothing chiseled ... that I've uncovered. I'll just have to twiddle my thumbs ... and wait ... I've no idea why RGM ... isn't transparent

Hi everybody! Starting engines for the Dakar 2015... Nice to find a Gordini again...or two
During baja 1000 chat is was said the second gordini is still being built by rgm. If that's true, I would guess they are shipping direct to the race. I wonder how much seat time driver number 2 had in a gordini

Registration deadline was Nov. 1st ... someone knows ...

@Sandi, there are always late entries. That being said, if there's a deal brewing, we'll need to wait on Robby.

I believe. ... late registration ... requires special A.S.O. dispensation ... not left to Robby's whim nor discretion

@Sandi, if I show'd up with the cash, you might amazed.
Money ALWAYS talks !

Cannot wait for this.
RB team vs Speed Team.
Should be fun to watch as both will have 2WD vehicles.

Thanks Will

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service