With only Las Vegas left on the SST schedule ... is Robby's lead insurmountable?

2014  Point Standings – After Round 14 of 15 (Coronado Speed Festival)
Pos. Driver Points Behind Starts Fast Qualifier Wins Top 3
1 Robby Gordon 413 0 14 4 5 12
2 Sheldon Creed 347 -66 14 2 2 8
3 Apdaly Lopez 281 -132 14 0 2 3
4 Scotty Steele 265 -148 14 0 0 4
5 EJ Viso 234 -179 8 2 3 5

Views: 1981

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do we know when and where the Vegas event will be held this year? Hopefully not in the valet parking lot at Caesar's again.

Nothing new yet ... maybe we'll know more next week ... hope it isn't single file bumper cars

Maybe it will be as good as Costa Mesa!?

Location, location, location Mike ... maybe even better than Costa Mesa. I think the Vegas SST race has the potential ... to surpass all of the others this year ... save for the Austin X-Games that is. There should be already set-up for Robby and the gang to play on ... a day-old slightly abused special 3.6-mile off-road course ... at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Real dirt ... Robby should know it well ... jeje.

LMS, a SMI owned facility.I don't see that happening

If not LVMS ... then where else in Vegas ... SEMA week ... can Robby SST up-stage SCORE ... and the legendary Baja 1000? What's SMI gonna do ... black-ball Robby from qualifying? jeje

Yah,way different deal with Robby Qing a different series than having 'HIS' series there,but you know that.

I'll say this again, series stability is a must. Last year may have came down to RG and Rob Mac but 3 trucks ran the full series. This year it's 4 and without consistent talent to outshine RG it just looks bad.

The SCORE event at LVMS is a track rental, meaning SCORE wrote LVMS/SMI a fat rental check. SST isn't going to race at LVMS, its gotta be on the Strip somewhere, more eyeballs without having to drive 20 minutes north. SEMA week is less than a month away, running out of time to properly promote and sell an event.

Guys has Robby disappointed us yet ? Come on we all know Robby has something in the works , just let Robby be Robby and work his magic . He'll give a good show as always .
Watching SST at Sand Show and Coronado right now . I dvr all the races lol . NBCSports does an AWESOME job with all these broadcasts .

A slight change in plans ... now there's two races left ... the championship is still up for grabs ... jeje

Upcoming Dates

Sat - Nov 01, 2014 Las Vegas, NV MGM Grand Event Center
Wed - Nov 05, 2014 Las Vegas, NV MGM Grand Event Center

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service