Join in and discuss all the action for the 2013 B.I.T.D. Parker 425. Robby Gordon is driving the #77 SPEED Energy Trophy Truck. Qualifying is on Thursday, January 31st ( about 3:00pm/et ) & the race is slated to begin at 9:15am/et on Saturday, February 2nd. Live raceday CHAT will be available. Stay tuned for further info.

Views: 20142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So if you had people on the ground scattered along the course noting the splits and texting to the co-driver that would be within the rules?

IIRC that's okay, everyone can do that. Helicopters, not so much.

finally who wins?

no one
Voss

Just posted this on RDC

MJ says:
February 2, 2013 at 17:20
TOTAL BS CALL TODAY !
Robby won that race HANDS DOWN . I’ve heard of having a lucky rabbits foot in your pocket , but Voss had the whole fricken rabbit up his ass .

Voss only received the gift. Ultimately, the most important things IMO, The TT was bad fast,Robby ran down Rob Mac on course.The transmission lasted the whole race ,no DNF becouse of anything,perfect test session.
A BiTD win and a buck fifty ,Voss can buy a happy hour beer. moving on.

why? honestly

To prove there is unity in the universe........unity between those united whose union proves unification in such cases where words are nolonger swept under the rug...but kept there, kept there for times when we must unite. Or, how I met the devil in bed.

knock your self out

Now that I read you latest post I agree . Idk just still REALLY pissed . Thought offroad racing was one of the last few forms of racing that hasn't gotten the NASCRAP syndrome . ASO now BITD . What is it contagious ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service