Join in and discuss all the action for the 2013 B.I.T.D. Parker 425. Robby Gordon is driving the #77 SPEED Energy Trophy Truck. Qualifying is on Thursday, January 31st ( about 3:00pm/et ) & the race is slated to begin at 9:15am/et on Saturday, February 2nd. Live raceday CHAT will be available. Stay tuned for further info.

Views: 20142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Score/hdra series only cause its sponsored by his Main sponsor.

Makes sense.. money talks. Anybody know if he's still considering doing SST? You'd think that sponsor would want some presence in that arena (stadium actually)..

Yeah except for one major thing, BJ is an open country, wide open desert driver. I don't think Stadium Racing is his cup of beer.

Like Robby aint ? I think BJ would do good in the stadiums .

I didn't say Robby wasn't and BJ may do good. I just think that he will focus on his thing, the Desert OFF ROAD CHAMPIONSHIP (HDRA/SCORE).

I expect Monster Energy to support another driver in SST.

BJ's scared
I meant it as both Robby and BJ can be wide open Balls to the Wall type drivers but both can also be technical smooth drivers as well . Desert vs Stadium are 2 completely different types of racing obviously and I think BOTH guys will ( in Robby's case ) and could ( in BJ's case ) do awesomely .

Salad bowl racing is TOTALLY different than dezert point to point racing. I have raced desert on my bike and closed course Moto Cross...the only thing thats similar is the dirt

And that you raced both ;)

Does anyone know who Robby has selected as his alternate driver? The reason why I am asking is because I see some scheduling conflicts with SST. If Robby wants to WIN another BITD Championship he will need to race all races. Right?

Only race that conflicts is the Silver State 300. He races SST that weekend in San Diego. Could be feasible that he starts the race and someone relieves him so he can fly to San Diego...

@JerrDog, this is how I see it (this afternoon) I won't look for Robby to race more BiTD races in the 77 TT truck .(unless he does more testing,IMO) Charlie Holbrook is listed on the TT entry.Charlie is co-dog.Charlie get's to share a 2012 Class 1500 and OVERALL BiTD Championship with Robby.Charlie is a navigator,not a driver per say.
Robby is listed on the entry for #1501.For this event is a matter if driver of record,but it sets Robby up to defend the BiTD 1500 class Championship.Just say'n.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service