Join in and discuss all the action for the 2014 B.I.T.D. Parker 425. Robby Gordon is driving the #77 SPEED Energy Trophy Truck. Qualifying is on Thursday, January 30th & the race is slated to begin at 9:15am/et on Saturday, February 1st. Live raceday CHAT will be available. Stay tuned for further info.

Views: 16830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

top 15 +-

dondel and graf highly doubt they were faster than robby. maybe they should read it upside down ha ha

Maybe the Paddles didn't work!?

It looked pretty whooped out to me. That doesn't do much for speed when they're 8 ft. deep.

Not bad Robby has started worse .

@Will, Thanks Will. Great run for RG. Three seconds off the defending Champion Jason Voss. Even Justin Lofton was a little slower. A 3:31 to a 3:17, with a torn up short course. Take the 15th starting posion and make the best of it. What is the weather going to be like, and don't forget its the 425 so long race Gas On !

I was at the downtown experience this afternoon and Robby was front and center. He is just such a great guy. Hanging out with the fans. Max was running around on his scooter. I can't wait to see Robby tear it up on Saturday. Gas on!
Attachments:
Great pic !!

i see the paddles there! thks for the photo.

gotta remeber dondel is a ford only by a couple thouands of seconds poled

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service