Even though Robby Gordon will not be racing at Daytona, here is a thread for those who still WANT to talk about Nascar and their first event of the year. Duel races are on Thursday ( Feb 21st ) and the race is on Sunday ( Feb 24th ) . Here is a snapshot of the backup car from 2012, many didn't know it was a black.

Views: 3803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think they look awesome but could've used more rear spoiler to keep them planeted more .

"I think they look short squaty. All told the racing would be a hell of a lot better if the angle of the windshield were more verticle. That being said i'm not sure at what relation to the actual street model each make of said certain car has to adhere to as with the actual model found in the showrooms and on the street. Weather it is uniform to the cup "template" or not is not an issue at hand as altering the windscreen angle would alter the length of the hood/roof relation and all that could be translated back to that F'n' UGLY short little deck lid that converts the "swooooosh" factor back to rear down force but at the same time the tiger chases his tail when looking at the hole "knocked" in the air by the nose ....the lead car virgin press not withstanding. Taken away was the teams ability to alter the radius of the fender bend where it meets the wh-wh-wh-wh-wh (type it as you say it) wheel tricking the air and or tricking the car is again a lost art. Larry Mac in his oh so sold out ways would agree to a point on stage but behind closed doors would................hey you know what He used to answer my emails all the time I'll go lobby him to become a member STERLING MARLIN "Let's cut the F#$%^ing things off and go racing"

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service