Even though Robby Gordon will not be racing at Daytona, here is a thread for those who still WANT to talk about Nascar and their first event of the year. Duel races are on Thursday ( Feb 21st ) and the race is on Sunday ( Feb 24th ) . Here is a snapshot of the backup car from 2012, many didn't know it was a black.

Views: 3803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've never understood the the purpose of D500 qualifying. It's like a LCQ with 45 cars and only 2 cars transfer to the Main. Kind of dumb IMO because they still line up 45 cars for the duels which sets the grid behind the fastest 2 cars anyway.

Back in the day you had more cars trying to get in, it is the biggest event of the year. Before the top 35 rule, you had top 2 get in on Qualifying, the next 28 went to the 14 highest cars finishing in each race, then 8 on speed and 3 provisionals. There were years when rousch cars DNQ, because someone got in the right line late in the race.

yeah and if either one blows a motor or wrecks in the dual their at the back of the field. I think if I was the CC for either the 24 or the 10 I would tell them park it after a lap.

Thanks for the tread, best race of the weekend will be starting soon, the Modifieds. Just checking in in hopes of chat so I can watch it with my Planet friends.

I'm watching too bud really cool lil track they made on the backstretch

I don't think Larson will get away driving Modified guys like he did last night to Folk.

Not if he don't want an ass whooping lol

MJ, from what I was told today Kyle can hold his own and has in the past. Kyle had a moment in Chico,Ca. one Friday night.

Lets see if he tries it with Stefanic lol 5 to go

If it had been the "Big E" that dumped someone for the win he would be the HERO today. Look at the times NASCAR crapped on Robby for doing much less than what Dale would do every week !!!

OH MAN IS STEFANIC PISSED !!!!!!
He thinks Park spun him deliberity . Park says he was pushed into him .
Next up K&N series cars for 150 laps

I find it interesting that now everyone in Elk Grove knows who Kyle Larsen is where a couple of weeks ago no one had a clue. He does have some talent.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service