Join in and discuss all the action from the 2013 Baja 500. Robby Gordon returns to the wheel of the #77 SPEED Energy/Toyo Tires Trophy Truck. Raceday chat will be open on Saturday, June 1st. Here is the weekend schedule. (all times local)

Thursday, May 30, 2013 

8am-5pm
Qualifying for Trophy Trucks and Class 1 starting at 10am

( Robby Gordon is 31st in the qualifying order )

Friday, May 31, 2013

9am-6pm
Contingency & Tech

Saturday, June 1, 2013

6am - Start Time for Motos

10am - Start time for Trucks

LIVE TRACKING

COURSE MAP

Views: 8544

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It'll be nice seeing all the big dogs starting up front (hopefully). To me, qualifying for starting positions will make it more of a race truck vs. truck rather than truck vs. time as it's been in years past. I wish they would have blended the Class 1 cars with the TTs based on time rather than letting the fastest Class 1 car start immediately after the slowest Trophy truck but hopefully the powers that be will see the error of their ways for future reference.

BTW, is it just me or does it seem that Mark Post #3 TT has entered and withdrew from each Score race for the past few seasons?

yea i haven't seen post race in awhile and hes a cool dud can definitely be a force to be reckoned with. love his classic riviera ford! tt

Any update on qualifying ? Is SCORE or RDC streaming it ?

Yeah, there should be updates by now..

man i havnt seen anything i herd 1030 theyr starting theyrs video feed on score international but camera is in hotel room

nothing on either site yet

Apparently qualifying is top secret....

Another website is starting to post some info on qualifying. I think it's all unconfirmed so far.
Qualifying is being filmed and will be shown at a party tonight.
77 35 70 18 1 16 85

How about these numbers. I know who 77 is.

That would be RG, Voss, Bryce, Lopez, BJ, Steele, and Justin Davis. Voss and RG qualified towards the end so maybe it's over. Thanks for the leaks.. :)

here are the rumors that are said to be true. 1 rob mac 2 juan carlos lopez 3 bryce 4 jones

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service