Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2012 Sonoma cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #7 Mapei Dodge into the field on Friday & will run the full race on Sunday. Gordon finished 18th at this track in 2011 & won the race in 2003. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 22nd

Practice 3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )
Qualifying 6:40pm - 8:00 pm/et ( TV - SPEED - TAPE DELAY AT 11:00pm/et )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 23rd

Practice 12:30pm/et - 1:15pm/et ( TV - NONE )
Happy Hour 3:00pm/et - 4:00pm/et (TV -SPEED - TAPE DELAY AT 11:00pm/et )

SUNDAY , JUNE 24th

Raceday 3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et ( TV - TNT )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Engine? RGM
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy / MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Robby Gordon
4. Full Race? YES
5. Souvenir Hauler ? YES
6. Where is Miles Stanley? Engineer for BK Racing ( 73, 83 & 93 )

7. Where is Brooks ? Napa Valley

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 26596

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh please stop it right there.

You DO NOT bring a full-out pitcrew effort for a S&P

we had KILLER pit stops too!

Oh come on TOG don't you know all these naysayers are EXPERTS and they've been racing all their lives . 

...Nor would you haul a race car and equipment 3500 or so miles

Sorry speedy but you don't run 77 laps of a 116 lap race if you plan to park it. A number of people were posting that Robby was running lap time equal to the leaders, he tried a strategy that might have worked had the car not broken a track arm, thats not giving up....

speedy7...You have no idea what you are talking about. I was at the track all three days in the hot pits watching the 7 crew working there butts off changing springs, shocks and rear end gears to make the car better. That was after they were in the race. My 2cents.

give me a break, RG would not S & P a road race, parts break, it happens

S&P?are you serious?that is weak man,speedy c'mon man you don't go to all that trouble to do that,GOD thew guys races and you bitch he doesn't race and you bitch.Robby is a racer and the fact that he has hung on this long going to a gun fight with a knife is amazing in itself! give him his due he is an amazing talent,does things on his own terms that's why we love him so stop with the BS comments

That was a joke on my part, guess no one has a funny side to this racing thing, try to keep my humor to myself from now on--geeshe louise

I think you just hit a nerve....I was way more pissed at some other jerks on here whom I haven't seen here....People get giant muscles on line that wouldn't think of in person...IMO

Hey speedy there was so much negative crap flying I didn't catch the sarcasm, it's easy to forget this is supposed to be fun!

Well, Kurt Busch's suspension was broken too, and he seemed to manage...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service