Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2012 Sonoma cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #7 Mapei Dodge into the field on Friday & will run the full race on Sunday. Gordon finished 18th at this track in 2011 & won the race in 2003. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 22nd

Practice 3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )
Qualifying 6:40pm - 8:00 pm/et ( TV - SPEED - TAPE DELAY AT 11:00pm/et )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 23rd

Practice 12:30pm/et - 1:15pm/et ( TV - NONE )
Happy Hour 3:00pm/et - 4:00pm/et (TV -SPEED - TAPE DELAY AT 11:00pm/et )

SUNDAY , JUNE 24th

Raceday 3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et ( TV - TNT )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Engine? RGM
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy / MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Robby Gordon
4. Full Race? YES
5. Souvenir Hauler ? YES
6. Where is Miles Stanley? Engineer for BK Racing ( 73, 83 & 93 )

7. Where is Brooks ? Napa Valley

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 26596

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How ironic just as the NASCAR race ends BITD SILVER STATE 300 comes on tv lol 

It is all over folks. :(\

Save the Planet!!!!!!! It's not over. Lot's going on for RGM and Robby personally. Just stay tuned......Keep the faith. BITD championship is on the line. Gas on Robby!

Will say tuned for Robby's next move/race.
In the meantime, I just added my 2 cents to the NASCAR Facebook page comments on the number of commercials, etc. during the race on TNT. Hopefully that will change....

Agree, the TNT coverage was horrible. Camera views were off, commercials at bad times.

Wally, Kyle and that other guy were normal in the booth. But coverage sucked overall

The shot of the back of a building as they came to the last restart was great!

Cant wait to hear what clyde will say to robby now. being the vegas to reno bitd is coming aug.16th to 18th id bet is pure positive excitment with rpm speed toyo something like TAKE THAT GIVE ME SOME MORE but thats just my take lol

nascar is finished! The attendance is gone! the races are boring! They should supply Robby with a competitive engine to try to boost ratings! If you look at the big 3 teams,11 cars,only 1 or maybe 2 will miss the chase with all the pussy points racing! Jesus,there was more excitement watching Robby race back to the start/finish under a caution! before the stupid "lucky dog"! I would love to see him in the RCR 33 at the glenn...then there would be a different story!

nope TOG said Robby won't run races for RCR in the chat, at least on the cup side

RCR has drivers for the #29,#31 & #27 cars, so it's pretty cut & dry.

OFFROAD OFFROAD OFFROAD OFFROAD ! Give me more and never have enough 

Broken truck arm, my 2cents was a S&P from the get go, maybe he just gave up....

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service