Join in and discuss all the action for the 2012 San Felipe 250. Robby Gordon will drive the #77 SPEED Energy Trophy Truck. Live coverage begins on Saturday, March 10th via the SAN FELIPE link on the main menu. Trophy Trucks are slated to begin at 1:00pm/et ( 10:00am local time ) .Raceday chat will begin at 9:00am/et. Robby Gordon will start 3rd.

Views: 6421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

looks terminal

on to bristol

Anyone know what happened yet ?

Transmission failure. Baja Bob is towing the truck now.

Damn think it has anything to do with the last rollover ? 

That sucks I was really hoping RG would have a good clean run today. Before the trans issue he was Hauling the mail and looked real good.

RG is back on course and was doing up to 100mph but is now stopped again.

shoulda used the buggy he had in the last race. the TT seems to break alot now.

how is the Truggy design easier on transmissions? It's still my opinion, it was better to test and have an issue at the 250 then the 500.

Great point @Mike...do it now for sure

@MIKE....does RG have enough $$$$ to test? Was the 250 a test run I thought you said he didn't have enough money earlier in this post.

Well GTX,since SCORE doesn't pay shit for prize money and the 250 isn't a corner stone event in off road racing,I'd call it a test session.And testing while racing produces the best results.So take my comments how you may. And lots of people comment here.And lots of members contribute great content, maybe you could add something besides Robby's stuff is junk.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service