Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2012 Phoenix #1 cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #7 into the field & Bashas returns to the quarterpanels. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Arizona track.

FRIDAY , MARCH 2nd

Practice 2:30pm - 4:00 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )
Happy Hour 5:30pm - 7:00 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MARCH 3rd

Qualifying 2:30pm/et - 3:30pm/et ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , MARCH 4th

Raceday 3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:16 pm/et ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Motor ? RGM
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy/Bashas
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? YES
5. Souvenir Hauler ? YES

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 10887

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Souvenir Hauler is at Phoenix? I guess it stayed out west after Dakar and that's why it was not at Daytona,

Proably stayed here for Parker, kOH, Pheonix, San Filipe, and Las Vegas. they should get a small trailer to make the race that they don't need a big rig to pull around.

RGM aready owns that one.Where's the money coming from to buy another? I'd rather see RGM buy more tires.

And engines too 

How about a franchise someone who would put up the money supply the merchandise trailor for a cut of the profits?

there's a real profit after SMI or ISC takes their cut?

I wouldn't think there is...........in fact a giant graph of the cost/return of a NAZ........you know a cup race would make a great poster.

It's just this simple, theres so much profit in the few tracks he brings it to these days he doesn't bother rolling it out to little races like the Daytona 500.

I bet that made sense to some people

Yeah, it's called space rental on Swag Row which is about the same per square foot as Rodeo Drive.

There's a small trailer right here..... http://speedenergyshop.bigcartel.com/
And it's always available.

So while everyone is worried about what will happen to Dodge an speculating on Robby adding a second team to the RGM camp, what he story with Phoenix? Did the team and the hauler make it there safely and on time?

I have to admit, with the addition of Bashas' on the car, I was hopeful that it meant additonal funding ws povided for a full race attempt. Hope we don't have to wait until Sonoma for a full run, but until another sponsor comes forward it is what it is and Speed Energy/Robby Gordon is footing the bill for the7 car. Make the show, run a few laps and bank the purse to fund the races where Robby will be competetive. Gas On!

Bashas is a trade for shelf space. That won't pay for the full race this weekend, but It is a huge step in the Phoenix market. Bashas' is a big get for shelf space.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service