Join in and discuss all the action for the 2012 B.I.T.D. Parker 425. Robby Gordon is driving the #1537 RPM Offroad SPEED Energy Truggy ( No Trophy Truck until the Baja 500 ). Qualifying is on Thursday, February 2nd ( about 3:00pm/et ) & the race is slated to begin at 9:15am/et on Saturday, February 4th. Live raceday CHAT will be available. Stay tuned for further info.

Views: 10624

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No TOG called it a Truggy and that is what it is. A buggy has independent rear suspension like the Dakar Hummers. A Truck has a solid real live axle. To make a class 1 Truggy you take a truck designed vehicle and skin it like you would a buggy making the wheels not covered, thus a Truggy.

Like the old Terrible Herbst land shark. That was a truggy too. I've always thought truggy was front engine open wheel not a rear engine like class 1 cars.
Hell that was the ORIGINAL truggy ! 

Looks like Robby was correct when he called it a Truggy.

Just got done taking pics of it in down town Parker if that aint a truggy then the Dakar rigs aren't Hummers!!..........Wait! what I meant is it's a truggy live rear axel and all RG was banging that thing in Qualifying, according to some of his guy's he ran just over 5 minutes. Looking forward to Saturday!!

Ok Ok, truggy,buggy,trucky ??? is it going to be fast is all I want to no ? LMAO....

He qualified no. 3? I guess thats pretty fast

Is anyone on hand to post Q results real time today?

so not RObby run in San Felipe 250? or run in the hummer o truggy again?

nope. He stated earlier he wasnt doing the 250

@TOG, wasn't in interview, to paraphase Robby.I wont be back to San Felipe until they blade it?

Mike, yeah the EDGE interview he said as far as the whoops in San Felipe he was just over it!

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service