Join in & discuss the 2012 King Of The Hammers. Qualifying is on Wednesday , 2-8-12 ( at 7:00pm/et) & the race is on Friday, 2-10-12. Live video feeds & tracking links can be found on our KING OF THE HAMMERS page.

Views: 8120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm up in Loveland Co, So im the same way. Im totally behind Robby as the outside guy but I m backing everyone from Colorado! Fish,Greg,Lovells,JT,Grandpa, Schearer 4444! Aaron Dumsbury i dont think is racing this year which totally sucks, such a great guy! But every thing ive seen of JT in person or on video makes me follow his progress more and more. He is an outstanding dude and a proud american!

Torchmate is posting pics on their FB page via twitter

rdz has a live stream going on now

And were did the hood go ? lol.

back end

LMAO

LOL ! Did I make your day Robert. looks the same to me.Im not in to this at all, but its all cool.Just not my thing.

James my first look I too thought it was the front end.I thought the rear wheels turned as well as the fronts Monster Truck style . Next time I will pay closer attention , maybe.

If its anything offroad I'm addicted lol Robby being in it just heightens the addiction :~)
Great looking run! Loving all of this exposure for Speed!

Is this going to be on TV later ? Not sure how much exposure there is. I wish Speed would get in to the x games and ext, Im sure it all comes to $$$ . Like to see speed at the 500 big time. Buy a can of speed get a free T. Make up some $2.50 Ts and get them out there. Im sure they are doing there best,

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service