Join in & discuss the 2012 King Of The Hammers. Qualifying is on Wednesday , 2-8-12 ( at 7:00pm/et) & the race is on Friday, 2-10-12. Live video feeds & tracking links can be found on our KING OF THE HAMMERS page.

Views: 8120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They make plasma cutting tables, some pretty nice kit. But they built the buggy that Robby Gordon is running.

Robby looked GREAT. His time is very much on par with the regular fast guys! Very awesome to see!

wheres the video of his run? looked at the highlights on ultra4 but never saw Robby run

nevermind... found it on the main page after i signed in.

So what are the times?

Robby ran a 5:06 .... just waiting for a lineup....

OK Thanks TOG.

I just read that qualified him 5th quick, so awesome!

I'm hearing the same.... "Bitchen"

I'm rooting for robby in this one, but have been following my friend who used to drive the Torchmate TTB rig. JT Taylor is a friend of mine and one of the originals that started the KOH racing.

There are quite a few KOH guys from Colorado.

So for me Robby, JT, Matt from Rockware, the Lovell bros and the ORD crew are the folks I'm going for this year. All local and Robby.

Those are some of the Thirteen......Sounds like you have been following them for a while Wheaton, very cool

I've known JT since I was a kid, heck my brother bought JTs old house. So yeah, I've been following for a bit. even the old XRRA days

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service