http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm

Robby Gordon finishes fifth at Dakar: Robby Gordon escaped injury despite flipping his Hummer on Saturday and then won the final 18-mile stage Sunday in Peru to finish fifth overall in the event. The race consisted of 5,052 miles over 13 timed stages throughout Argentina, Chile and Peru through a two-week period. Gordon, who owns his own Dakar entry just as he does in Sprint Cup, won three of the individual stages. Gordon couldn't overcome a pair of crashes and a mechanical issue as he finished 2 hours, 16 minutes behind winner Stephane Peterhansel.(Scene Daily)(1-16-2012)
AND: Gordon plans to attempt the Daytona 500, based on a tweet Sunday night, "My plans next month look busy. Parker for sure, possibly King of Hammers then Speed Week in Daytona."(1-16-2011)rong>

Views: 3815

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah it has been at least a 6 year blowjob with no Orgasm.
So they can't even do that right.

As Robby has said numerous times, Nascar has the best drivers and toughest competition.

Robby is going to Daytona, he needs to pay Joey L #20 a little visit, remember California road coarse, little Joey going to learn a big lesson. Robby will win at Daytona with the #21 pushing, and push the vegas odds makers over the cliff!!!

No probation in 2012

Where is the like button!

Just give it time....

Not yet!

@Mark......#20 will be pushing the #7 to the finish line.

Going to be interesting at Daytona. Several cars will trying to push each other and with no communication there will be wrecks. Might not be a bad year to get out front and stay out front.

as long as racing exists, regardless of rules, there will ALWAYS be wrecks. These guys wrecked eachother even when they had a crystal clear view in front of them,

What I grew up on was short track high banks. A summer camp out at a place called Zoar valley for off road. From that I became a fan of the anticipation of racing...........The leader looses a wheel.........a guy rolls it as he ran out of talent. As a kid I watched the famed live 500 on TV with the fights and all that. Then the NAZICAR beer slowly went flat. I still find that I look forward to the Daytona 500 and all, but PPPPPPSsSsssSSsHHhhhh...shhh....sh ..ah and we are in Kansas. The only thing holding my attention is the man and everything else just seems like well.......flat beer. Let's all hope that for a change their is real action. Let's all hope for a change the rusty horseshoe fell out from where ever it was stuck....hiding. I grew up watching fights in the pits (at 7 years old) not guys "pushing each other with helmets still on. Boris Boris Boris

When it comes to fights I like the way Grand-Am used to do it. You can fight til it goes to the ground, when it goes to the ground the officials break it up. I remember a handful of years back two DP drivers got into it at the Mexico City race.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service