http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm

Robby Gordon finishes fifth at Dakar: Robby Gordon escaped injury despite flipping his Hummer on Saturday and then won the final 18-mile stage Sunday in Peru to finish fifth overall in the event. The race consisted of 5,052 miles over 13 timed stages throughout Argentina, Chile and Peru through a two-week period. Gordon, who owns his own Dakar entry just as he does in Sprint Cup, won three of the individual stages. Gordon couldn't overcome a pair of crashes and a mechanical issue as he finished 2 hours, 16 minutes behind winner Stephane Peterhansel.(Scene Daily)(1-16-2012)
AND: Gordon plans to attempt the Daytona 500, based on a tweet Sunday night, "My plans next month look busy. Parker for sure, possibly King of Hammers then Speed Week in Daytona."(1-16-2011)rong>

Views: 3815

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One of them being JC France, of the France family.

Zoar Valley ? I live 15 minutes from there and grew up with Zoar Valley Motocross and Holland Speedway every Sat night. Are you from western NY ?

All us western NYers gotta meet for wings somewhere sometime . Up to a while ago I thought I was the only one lol 

i hate parking y race then

Do the images on the homepage mean no Parker or KOTH?

nope..Parker 425 banners will go up once I get the 100% go.go.go.go.

Makes complete sense. Thanks!

I would love to see the DAKAR support trucks at Daytona, They (support truck) could haul the equipment and Robby and Miles could pull the cars down on flat beds with the Hummers...

i know the merchandise trailer is in parker already lets hope the rest of the team shows up and kicks some ass!!!

TOG-Any info on whether the elusive merchandise trailer will make an appearance at Daytona? Just trying to decide if I should start saving some cash for next month or not worry about it.

not sure yet. Lets hope so

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service