Join in here and discuss all the happy hour practice & raceday action for the 2012 Daytona 500.

MONDAY , FEBRUARY 27th

RACEDAY  12:00pm/et - ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy/MENARDS/MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? NOW QUALIFIED
5. Souvenir Hauler ? NO

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 53740

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can't afford to loose the draft and go a lap down... I 'm sure several will want to ride around back until the end and try to stay out of trouble. Robby's car usually cuks up really well in the draft and does great with someone pushing him, but when he's the last car at the back of teh pack he usually looses the draft. got to stay connceted. Trevor has speed to fall back on, but he's wanting a good run so I doubt he will look to partner up with RG unless Robby is near him on the closing laps.

Help me with this, but I think RG has to be one of the Top 2 Go or Go Homers in Duel...after the Duels they go back to qualifying speeds..So even though Trevor and MW are locked in on speed...RG still has to finish ahead of them in the duel to make the race...???

LOL...yes...Robby has to finish 1 st or 2nd of ALL of the GOGH in his Duel. Trevor, Stremme and TLab just have the comfort of knowing if they don't finish top 2 of the GOGH they are mathematically locked in.

But if they do finish top 2, then guys that 4th, 5th etc on the Q sheet will be VERY happy.

I assume we'll have chat today -yes?

Chat will open at 1:00pm/et

sweet
c-ya then

Hey! Does anyone know a website I can watch the duals live online? Stuck in the office...AGAIN!!!

Try NASCAR.com think hot pass is free for awhile

we'll have links up, closer to 2:00est ( in chat)

He's in!

HELL YEA!!!!!1 WAY TO GO ROBBY

YIPPEE!!!!! Awesome Job Team 7

Yeah, I'm pumped....seen Robbys reaction as he crossed the finish line. My stomach was turning.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service